Hail & Farewell
The United States Air Force Academy Georgia Parents Club's Hail & Farewell is Sunday, May 3, 2020, in the gym of Fayetteville First United Methodist Church. We look forward to welcoming the USAFA Class of 2024 appointees and USAFA Prep School/Cadet Candidates as we say farewell to our graduating seniors’ families.
Business casual attire is suggested. Slacks, khakis, collared shirts, skirts, etc., for your photo when presented with your challenge coin.
- Registration begins at 1:00pmET on Sunday, May 3, 2020.
- Presentation of the Colors will be courtesy of Northgate High School AFJROTC.
- BBQ lunch courtesy of the Club for appointees/cadet candidates and two guests. Additional guests are $5 ea.
- USAFA Admissions Liaison, Lt Col Johnny Deloach, USAF (Ret), will be in attendance.
- General (Select) Houston Cantwell, USAF, Vice Superintendent, United States Air Force Academy, is our guest speaker.
- Parents of current cadets and prep students will be present to answer questions.
Please RSVP below. FREE for you and 2 guests (parents); additional guests $5 each.